Announcement - Seeking garb donations

Out of Game discussion for the Shadow Accord community
Raven

Announcement - Seeking garb donations

Post by Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Hey, everybody! Do you have extra garb that you're never going to use again? Is it cluttering up your closet and making your storage space sad?

Well, good news! SA is holding a garb donation day! Trade in your character's old wardrobe for shiny new XP. Our NPC garb is getting desperately old, and this is one of the things we are doing to get new garb. We really need your help.

On March 23rd, during the hours of check in, bring your good condition, usable garb to me at ST camp. All items will be inpected for quality and period-appropriateness. ST will have final say over acceptability of garb.

XP will be awarded as follows:

3 XP: large good quality fancy noble pieces (dresses, really fancy tunics, robes, etc.)
2 XP: good quality common pieces and things off the wish list
1 XP: small good quality pieces and useful items that aren't the best quality but should last a year or two.

A full record of everything recieved will be recorded and kept. XP will be recorded and available beginning May game.

PLEASE WASH ITEMS BEFORE DONATING! We want to be able to use them right away.

Thank you!

WISH LIST:
Draw string pants- M/L/XL 4-8 Pairs Black/Brown

Wrap pants-With and without leg ties L/XL 4-8 Pairs Black/Brown

Tunics-M/L/XL, 5-10 Tunics, Black/Brown/Earth tones. Mostly Linen and some cotton would be great if possible. Bell shaped for most, half with keyhole neck, other half open round and square necks. Long and short sleeved. At least half knee length tunics if not all (for height of average person), None of them too short

Half cloaks- L/XL Medium weight, Black/Brown/Earth tones. 2-4

Plain and noble over dresses- L/XL some adjustable, some open sided. Earth tones and basic colors for plain over dresses, and nice colors for noble. 2-4 of each.

Under dresses- M/L/XL Black/Grey/Brown/Earth tones. Long and medium (to elbow) length sleeves. 2-4

Dresses- M/L/XL 2-4

Gloves- M/L/XL 3-6 Pairs

Werewolf half masks-The cheap ones will work, but if we could find nice half masks that would be cool. The full ones are either hard to see out of, smell, or are too bulky to put in a pouch.

Cloth belt pouches- Small/Packet sized w/ belt loops. 2-4

Leather belt pouch-M/L draw string, snap, or strap. Different from the ones with straps that we have a lot of.

Cloth hats- Muffin top and other types? 4-6
"Well, listen to this I'll tell you 'bout the heartache. Tell you 'bout the heartache and the loss of god. Tell you 'bout the hopeless nights, the meager food for souls forgot. Tell you 'bout the maiden with wrought-iron soul." ~ The Doors

Lightweight steel fantasy armor for gamers ~ http://www.sinistermetalworks.org
Diane

Re: Announcement - Seeking garb donations

Post by Diane » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm

I have a nice noble dress that I can donate. Fits about xl/xxl (has give) is white with purple lace over the top, off the shoulder bell sleeve (Raven you may remember making this). Is this along the lines of what you are looking for?
Raven

Re: Announcement - Seeking garb donations

Post by Raven » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 pm

I remember that dress. Maybe? Bring it by and we'll ask ST. It is quite pretty. Probably good fae garb.
"Well, listen to this I'll tell you 'bout the heartache. Tell you 'bout the heartache and the loss of god. Tell you 'bout the hopeless nights, the meager food for souls forgot. Tell you 'bout the maiden with wrought-iron soul." ~ The Doors

Lightweight steel fantasy armor for gamers ~ http://www.sinistermetalworks.org