The Church

Between game RP at public locations around Seaton Carew.

Moderator: Character Guides

Gregory Wyse

The Church

Post by Gregory Wyse » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:46 am

A small wooden building near the center of town, in the shade of a large tree. A few seats and tapestries are inside. The altar and podium stand at the front of the building.
Father Malcolm Crawford, Deceased-ish

Gregory Wyse - In York

Problems with the forums or website? Email Tech team at sa.tech@nwlarpers.org
ThomasWeaver

Re: The Church

Post by ThomasWeaver » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 pm

[In early July, Father Thomas returns to the church and spends several days remodeling, doing paperwork and overseeing deliveries of goods bearing the crossed keys of the Vatican. Among the various pieces that are delivered and set up is a new Alms box, placed not along one wall between the gallery and the alter. The walls of the church are cleaned and scrubbed, and alcoves constructed as if to house pieces of art.]
~
Thomas Weaver +
Vice-Chancellor to his Grace, Lord Chancellor Marsh, Archbishop of Yorkshire
ThomasWeaver

Post by ThomasWeaver » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 pm

The Monday following September market, Father Thomas can be found in the church carefully removing debris from the building. Numerous branches, shrubs, and other forest foliage apparently were tossed hither and yon all over the church.

Then he starts cleaning up the blood, including a sack of entrails. The church is going to smell of blood and nature for weeks...
~
Thomas Weaver +
Vice-Chancellor to his Grace, Lord Chancellor Marsh, Archbishop of Yorkshire
Susanna

Post by Susanna » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Jael approaches the church, looking a bit tired but walking purposefully, wrapped in her cloak as though starting a trip out of town. She frowns upon seeing Father Thomas hard at work, then sets down her things to begin cleaning.

"Father Thomas, I'm so very sorry you feel responsible for cleaning this mess. Please let me take over for you? I'm certain you have far more important work waiting for you elsewhere."