Golden Horn: Porch

Between game RP at public locations around Seaton Carew.

Moderator: Character Guides

Meg
Active Character(s): Juliette de Montfort
Gerður Dunbar (Hiatus)

Re: Golden Horn: Porch

Post by Meg » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:30 pm

Realm

"You are?" Gerður inquires.

Her facial expression brightens and a goofy grin crosses her face. "That's fantastic! I know you weren't sure about staying; but, I'm glad you are." Having said that, her brow furrows and her attention is caught by something unseen. She glances over her shoulder for a brief moment then exhales when she sees no one else there. "We'll both need to put our paces in - in learnin' to defend ourselves."
"You prefer to keep me in a box with someone you call Satan. Well, I don't have his mark. If you don't believe I'm of the light, friend, you're in the dark." - Dreamtrybe's Blessed Be

Player of - Gerður Dunbar and Winifred de Laurent
Chitterling

Post by Chitterling » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:07 pm

"You know... I'm glad I am too." Meredydd glances around when she sees Gerður do so, then relaxes. "I'm getting some help to look in on the kids. I might move them here, too, or somewhere nearby. Speaking of which, I should probably get ready for the trip..."
Meg
Gerður Dunbar (Hiatus)

Post by Meg » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:12 am

Realm

"Alone? Do you have anyone traveling with you?" Gerður inquires, brow furrowing. "It's not safe to be movin' about on yer own. Especially right now."
"You prefer to keep me in a box with someone you call Satan. Well, I don't have his mark. If you don't believe I'm of the light, friend, you're in the dark." - Dreamtrybe's Blessed Be

Chitterling

Post by Chitterling » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:43 pm

"Actually, I..." Meredydd starts to answer, and stops. She looks at Gerður with a face suddenly blank of expression. "Why especially right now, Gerður?"
Meg
Gerður Dunbar (Hiatus)

Post by Meg » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Realm

Gerður looks a bit conflicted for a time.

"I'm tryin' to figure out the right way to say this," she begins, slowly. "You remember some of the problems from the second night of Market Weekend? The, uh, bandit attacks with those people wearing weird woad on their face?"

Chitterling

Post by Chitterling » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Meredydd nods. "Circles. No, spirals."
Meg
Gerður Dunbar (Hiatus)

Post by Meg » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:24 am

"That's why," Gerður states quietly.

Her brow furrows and a hand skirts to the back of her neck. "If you travel, daylight is likely to be a little safer; but, not guaranteed. At the very least you should nae travel alone. Some of the wealthier merchants that pass through here have guards. You might be able to take advantage of it; but, I'm not sure there've been many through here."

"I've just got my fists; but, I'd be happy to come with you to make sure yer nae alone."

Chitterling

Post by Chitterling » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:17 pm

"That's really sweet. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the offer. I'm actually going with a couple of others."