- Everyone who attends must play a character. Spectators are not allowed.
- Filming is not permitted. (Photography is allowed so long as it is discreet and does not interfere or interrupt with roleplay. Please do not stop people and ask them to pose. Also, be aware that there are some people who have professional and private reasons for not want their picture taken. Please be cautious and contentious before posting your images in a public forum. If you're unsure of who might have issues, feel free to ask on any of the Community Portals before posting.)
- Smoking, Cigarettes and E-vape, are permitted ONLY in the Parking lot.
- It is the responsibility of all Players to help clean up after event - particularly personal spaces such a bunks, tents, common areas.. etc. (While there are teams and individuals to pack up Org Deco, it is everyone's responsibility to make sure we leave the site as good as if not better than we found it. This effort helps to maintain our good relationship and standing with the Camp.)
- Any damage to site facilities should be reported to the XOs immediately.
- Injuries, even if they are minor, should always be reported to the Safety Team, or the XOs. We are required to record these incidents for insurance purposes.
- Fires are currently not permitted, except in the central hut in the covered tent area and ONLY by individuals approved by the XOs. The fire must be watched AT ALL TIMES.
- While food is often made available by different player groups, it is every player's responsibility to ensure they have food to eat over the weekend.