These rules cover the Out of Game behavior and restrictions at the camp before, during, and after event. As individual players and an organization we are guests on the camp site. Always excise good judgement.
General Site Rules
- Site opens at 2:00 pm Friday, and should be vacated at the very latest by 6:00 pm Sunday. At opening, the gate will be closed and should only be opened by an XO once they have done a site walk-through.
- Alcohol, marijuana, and other drug-use is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Any garbage or waste should be placed in the designated receptacles.
- All visitors are expected to respect the site, both in natural areas and buildings.
- The Director's Residence/Office, the Max Denby Memorial Garden, the stables and buildings near the parking lot, the A-frame near the main hall, the boat house near the beach, and the Paint Ball Field are all off-limits.
NWLarpers Site Rules
- Everyone who attends must fill out the Shadow Accord Liability Waiver and provide it to Check-In before entering game.
- Everyone who attends must be 18 years or older.
- Everyone who attends must play a character. Spectators are not allowed.
- Filming is not permitted. (Photography is allowed so long as it is discreet and does not interfere or interrupt with roleplay. Please do not stop people and ask them to pose. Also, be aware that there are some people who have professional and private reasons for not want their picture taken. Please be cautious and conscientious before posting your images in a public forum. If you're unsure of who might have issues, feel free to ask on any of the Community Portals before posting.)
- Smoking, Cigarettes and E-vape, are permitted ONLY in the Parking lot.
- It is the responsibility of all Players to help clean up after event - particularly personal spaces such a bunks, tents, common areas.. etc. (While there are teams and individuals to pack up Org Deco, it is everyone's responsibility to make sure we leave the site as good as if not better than we found it. This effort helps to maintain our good relationship and standing with the Camp.)
- Any damage to site facilities should be reported to the XOs immediately.
- Injuries, even if they are minor, should always be reported to the Safety Team, or the XOs. We are required to record these incidents for insurance purposes.
- Fires are currently not permitted, except in the central hut in the covered tent area and ONLY by individuals approved by the XOs. The fire must be watched AT ALL TIMES.
- While food is often made available by different player groups, it is every player's responsibility to ensure they have food to eat over the weekend.
Driving at Site
- Once cars have been packed/unpacked, they must be parked in the parking lot.
- Cars should only be driven on graveled roads, and at speeds under 10 mph.
- Please obey any on-site traffic signs or cordoned off areas.
- During night-time it is suggested that drivers be more cautious and to only have running lights on (if possible) to save people's night vision.
- Viable packing/unpacking areas for cars include:
- Just off of the main entrance road, in front of Old Town.
- The clearing around the Alms Tents (please do not leave cars there while Checking-In).
- The clearing behind the Pious Rose, accessible from the access road which goes around the meadow.
- The small clearing between the Tipsy Chicken and King's Trust, just off the road.
- The clearing in front of ST Camp, the covered basketball court. (ST, NPC, and Org uhaul ONLY.)